Wednesday, September 28, 2011

be-ith thyself!


as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he
and ... be true to thyself!

today for the first time, I was observed by my supervisor
doing my first lesson plan.
I was so nervous beforehand.
so I asked my mentor if I could do it for her yesterday
and I did
and then she told me some real good advice
"annick, I don't want you to be me, be yourself, be who ever you are"

sheesh, like you don't have to tell me twice
so I mixed it up a bit and threw in some goofy transition songs
and it went well
and I had fun

and my supervisor today liked this lesson
she said i did "contingency" something well
and "proximity" something went smoothly
and I have no idea what that meant
but I saw she was happy
:-)

we finished up with "moving forward to our next observation"
and inside, I got all worried
and outside, I started to leak worry
and then I did a u-turn
a complete u-turn
and said "alright, as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

ok,
don't just be thyself
be thyself choosing wisely!


No comments:

Post a Comment